Sunday 9 February 2014

SOMEBODY!

You dial 911. You know SOMEBODY will be there to answer your call for help. Your call may involve the Police, Firefighters, Emergency Services, any or all the above. You needed the 911 Operator for sure.
So guess what happened when you called? SOMEBODY was there for you to do nothing but come to your aid. Wow! That is outstanding! So many people on call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and all for you. You must be one special person to command that much power at the tip of your fingers.

When you call, SOMEBODY comes to help. They may risk their own life for you and they don't even know you. WHY? I realize you have a busy life. So many things to do. So why would a complete stranger, risk his or her life for you, just because you called? Did you ever wonder why?

It can't be for the money. Get shot at or run into a burning home to save you? So if it is not for the money, then why? Why them and not you? Why do they risk their lives for others? It is because SOMEBODY needs them when they are in trouble.

So thank the one who watches over us all for these; Police, Firefighters and EMS people who are always there to help SOMEBODY LIKE YOU!!

The one group I left out in all of this story are the men and women of the military. They don't, if ever come to your door to help you. We just send them off to far away places to see and do good as well as evil, all because their Country told them to. They leave their families for long periods of time. Miss their kids growing up. Miss their own family and parents. If they get injured or killed, they and their families know that too.

The thing that makes me sick to my stomach is: THIS LINK HERE!: Does this make you proud of our Government?

The gall of the Government to parse out what your body parts are worth. That must be a real crowd pleasing meeting to attend. We have Government scandal after scandal. Billions of dollars wasted but when it comes to saving a dollar of compensation for these brave men and women, you could not get a sharper pencil than the one our current Government has.

ME   I  AM  SOMEBODY!  I myself made a pledge I must honour. This pledge was to do whatever my Country asked of me with no questions asked. In doing so I was also given the task of seeing over those of lesser rank! I will keep fighting for fair treatment of Veterans because I made a pledge to SOMEBODY and I will keep my word...........you?

No comments:

Post a Comment